The SOMIC KA 414-T/2 case erector is fast, compact, and reliable.
- Open trays and cases, with/without top closing
- Glued using hot melt, for added strength
- Mechanical locks are also possible
- Solid board and corrugated
- Closed profile machine frame
- Advanced ELAU servo and controllers
Tray former sequence of functions:
First a flat blank is taken from the blank magazine and placed onto the vacuum conveyor. As the blank is moving to the second station, hot melt is applied. At the second station, the blank is positively held, and the case is accurately formed.In the case of a wrap around blank, the lid is left open for loading.
Additional features: Available options:
- Highly accessible - Right or left hand operation
- Ergonomic magazine height - Blank magazine length
- Simple touch panel operation up to 2000 mm (79 in.)
- Fast format changeover - Remote maintenance
- Fixed format adjustments - Specific customer requirements
- Tray stacking device